Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome Week 2010

For the first time in 50 days (50 posts), I will be skipping a few days on posting in this blog. WHAT? I know... I wish I could do my nails every day too! This week is Welcome Week at my college. I am going to be one of the WW leaders this year. I'm super excited to meet all the incoming freshmen! Anyways, between training days for that and the actual events, I will have very little time to do my nails, and therefore I won't have any content for posts! I should be receiving my Viva La Nails blogger sample package soon in the mail and I have a few new polishes (including the gorgeous Orly Space Cadet), so be on the look out for those in the next week or so! Until then, have a very happy rest of the week!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway; check out the Giveaway tab at the top of the page for details!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Nice blog you got there! I love it :)
    I'm a new follower now! Maybe you can check out mine as well and maybe you can become a follower too?

    I love comments!
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete