Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nfu Oh 060

Blogger has been very fussy lately and keeps giving me a 503 Error. Anyways, I recently ordered three Nfu Oh polishes - my very first! I kept seeing gorgeous pictures of flakies and had to jump on the bandwagon. Too bad it was dark when I did it last night, and now it's rainy and cloudy. I'll try to update when I can get a more clear picture of them, as these pictures do not do them justice! Without light, the colors look like they have brown/red flakies, but with light, they flash yellow and green too.




Half matte

4 comments:

  1. this is great! i've only tried holo Nfu-Oh's i need a flakie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smita - thanks! I haven't tried holo Nfu-Oh's, how do you like them? I love the flakies, I can't stop staring at my nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't Nfu Oh polishes just gorgeous? Great choice 060 is so lovely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Wishes - I AGREE! I love the flakies so much

    ReplyDelete