Wednesday, August 4, 2010

China Glaze Custom Kicks

China Glaze Custom Kicks is a gorgeous teal blue with a gold shimmer. I love, love, LOVE this color! It reminds me of the sea in the summer. The color is really special with the gold shimmer. These next photographs show the color as more of a sky blue, but it's a lot darker (like the photo without flash). The only thing I don't like about this polish, is the extreme smurf fingers I get after taking it off; everything is stained!

The actual color is not as bright as these (taken with flash).


P.S. I swear, I'm going to try to improve my photography skills! It's really hard because even though I love my darling little point-and-shoot camera to death, it's also reaching 8-9 years of age (and had an unfortunate accident last semester when a friend dropped my little baby face down while it was on).

4 comments:

  1. Oh no I hate staining nail polish, but this color is def. worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a BEAUTIFUL color!! It'd be great on toes and on the beach!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete