Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara

I've been searching around for the perfect mascara for years, and I think I've found it! I got the Buxom Lash Mascara as a deluxe Beauty Insider sample from Sephora. I hadn't heard too many things about Buxom Lash, but it was recommended to me by one of my friends. When I opened it at first, I found the brush huge and a little intimidating! However, the brush works perfectly, even for the lower lashes. Because the brush is hourglass-shaped, I use the round end to get my lower lashes. Also, I find that I don't particularly need waterproof mascara (it's just difficult to remove), so I really love this one! I also have pretty sensitive eyes, and it doesn't irritate them at all.

Brush - actually has a more hourglass shape than what shows in this picture.



Wearing: FreshLook ColorBlend contacts in Green, Sephora Flashy Liners in Flashy Copper, Sephora Flashy Liners in Flashy Silver, Cover Girl Perfect Point in Black Onyx, and Buxom Lash Mascara in Black (lashes not curled yet so it doesn't quite look as fabulous!)

I find that there are so many mascaras out there because they work differently on different people (I personally have tried quite a number and found some of the ones recommended to me by friends not very good for me!) What is your favorite tried-and-true mascara and why?

2 comments:

  1. I love this one, the waterproof version is my absolute favorite mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I didn't even know they made a waterproof version! Where do you get yours? They only have the regular kind at Sephora :(

    ReplyDelete