Monday, August 9, 2010

China Glaze VII

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent the last two days playing StarCraft II (the boyfriend's account); I finished campaign on casual. I should have prefaced this by saying that I don't play computer games at all. I bought the boyfriend the game for our one year anniversary, and him and his friends have been playing nonstop since it came out a few weeks ago. I just discovered how fun it is, and now I completely understand their obsession. However, a girl does need to go to work and go to school, so no more playing for me (except maybe on weekends with the boyfriend).

On to the nail polish. Today's polish is China Glaze VII. I bought this polish last week on sale from Sally's Beauty Supply near my apartment. It was only $1.99, which made me very happy! I really do like this color and I think it'd be a great color for fall. However, after applying it (intending to wear it, not swatch it), it didn't really feel like a summer color for me so I took it off. The color is a purple/red creme (leaning more towards purple). The polish applied easily and I see myself wearing this in the fall!




As always, don't forget to check out my giveaway (ends September 15). You can find the directions/link to the blog on my giveaway tab at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment