Saturday, August 7, 2010

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I had a tiny haul on Thursday with two of my best friends. We went to the Sally's that is close to our college, and then to the Asian grocery store next door! I bought China Glaze VII (on sale for $1.99!), China Glaze Fairy Dust, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow. I am absolutely in love with all of them! I have only tried Ruby Pumps so far, but I've wanted Fairy Dust for a while now. VII and Tough Art to Follow were more of an impulse buy, but Tough Art to Follow is my style of green! My friend S let me use her camera because Ruby Pumps was so difficult to capture on mine. I still didn't quite capture exactly what it is; Ruby Pumps is a gorgeous glitter in a red jelly (not chunky glitter though), with black/darker undertones in some light. I think the best description of these are really Dorothy's red slippers from the Wizard of Oz. As you might know, I am not a fan of wearing red polishes; I've just always felt like the color was old on me. However, Ruby Pumps totally changed that. I can't stop staring at my hands!





As you can see, the color looks different in every picture, it was so hard to capture. I highly recommend this gorgeous red!



Our other little haul on snacks! I grew up on Pocky so I absolutely love that stuff!

Don't forget to check out my back-to-school mini giveaway here: http://aliceinpolishland.blogspot.com/2010/08/back-to-school-mini-giveaway.html. You have until September 15 to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment