Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Besides my love of nail polish/make-up, I also love good music, and a huge variety at that. I've been listening to lots of older jams - they always sound better a few years later! Here's what I've been listening to:

*Electric Touch by MGMT [Electronic]
*Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi [Rap]
*Summerboy by Lady Gaga [Pop]
*Different Galaxies by Dumbfoundead (ft. Sam Ock) [Rap]
*Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z (ft. Alicia Keys) [Rap/R&B]
*Summer Hair = Forever Young by The Academy Is... [Rock]
*Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls [Pop]
*What's My Age Again by Blink 182 [Rock]
*Corona and Lime by Shwayze [Rap]
*La La La by LMFAO [Rap]
*Hollyhoodrats by Dumbfoundead (ft. Wax) [Rap]
*Guess Who Batman by Lil Allen [Pop]
*She Don't Care by Dumbfoundead [Rap]
*Rich Girls by The Virgins [Electronic]
*Sugar Skulls by Envy on the Coast [Rock]
*Smile by Lily Allen [Pop]

Fun With Dumb [Explicit]


I also recommend Dumbfoundead, a really talented rapper from LA. His beats are awesome and I love his chill rap style. Check him out here: http://dumbfoundead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment