Sunday, July 25, 2010

French Manicure 1.1 and 1.2

I call these French manicures "1.1" and "1.2," because I forsee myself doing many French manicures in various styles. I have never owned any sheer pinks/beiges typically used in a French manicure. Instead, I use Sally Hansen Pink Promise or Fairy Tale Ivory, for a shimmery version. In today's 1.1, I started with CND Stickey Base Coat, followed by one coat of Sally Hansen Pink Promise. Then, I painted the tips white along the "smile line" with China Glaze White Out. I followed that with one coat of Sally Hansen Fairy Tale Ivory and finished it off with one coat of Seche Vite.


Of course, if I just stopped there then I wouldn't be me. I decided this morning that tips weren't white enough, so I painted another coat of CG White Out on the tips, followed with one coat of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat. The result is a super shimmery French manicure, with very white tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment