Wednesday, July 21, 2010

China Glaze Sugar High

Happy Wednesday, July 21st! Today is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. I've been best friends with him for three years and then we (finally) started dating! He's the sweetest ever and I'm super excited for our upcoming weekend together. In honor of my sweetie, today's polish is China Glaze's Sugar High from the Up and Away Collection. I don't normally wear pinks, but I felt like I needed to at least have a pink or two, especially for nail art. I am a huge fan of this pink creme; it's very pretty and girly, and even though I don't typically wear pinks, I could see myself rocking this. I had a bit of a problem with formula on this one, but after two coats it was opaque and less troublesome, though the formula felt a bit thicker than usual.




The color is much more similar to the second picture, but I wanted to show how shiny it was in the first picture!

I ruined it shortly after these pictures were taken by trying to put French tips on, but the white was a little too see-through. I ended up taking it off and putting on China Glaze's Gussied Up Green, which I'm saving for tomorrow's post!

1 comment: