Friday, July 23, 2010

Cheetah Girl

I was feeling the animal print today after I painted my nails with China Glaze Passion. When I first painted them, I think the lighting made Passion look more yellow-gold, but it's really more of a rose gold. Nevertheless, it made for a good background color.


I started with one coat of CND Stickey Base Coat, followed by two coats of China Glaze Passion. As I mentioned in my post when I was swatching Passion, it seems to dry almost instantly - if you go over a spot too many times, the polish will peel off a bit, so you have to have the right amount of polish loaded on the brush already. Then, I painted with my LA Colors Art Deco in Black the cheetah spots. I followed that with dotting some of the spots with OPI Bling Dynasty (don't you just love the name?) and some with Sally Hansen Fairy Tale Ivory. Finished it all off with two coats of Seche Vite! For future times, I think I will make the cheetah spots in more varying size. In my next post about nail designs, you will see that I did a better job drawing cheetah spots.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you did this freehand! It looks amazing!! I wish I had freehand skills like yours ^.^

    ReplyDelete