Sunday, December 12, 2010

China Glaze Sour Apple

Sorry I have been M.I.A.! I'm preparing for my last two finals in biology and chemistry - wish me luck! First semester sophomore year has been mad stressful, but very satisfying. Going to visit one of the medical schools in the area today was a real wake-up call (in a positive way) and only made me feel more motivated.

Anyways... on to the nail polish! I've had China Glaze Sour Apple for a long time (one of my first China Glaze polishes), but I never blogged it. It's one of the specialty collection glitters and is worth the pain in the butt to remove (even though it's super sheer). Also, it's highly staining when I put two layers of China Glaze Paper Chasing under... my nails turned YELLOW. Atrocious!






Two layers of Paper Chasing + two layers of Sour Apple.
Good luck with everyone else who is taking finals!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty!!

    Have you ever tried the foil method to remove glitters? Because it makes removing them a million times easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty color! good luck on your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanelle - I'll have to try that! I've heard of it, but have been thus too lazy to pull out the foil :P I heard it works great

    carissakuo - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally like to wear only pinkish and brownish toned nail polishes, but that plum green is looking amazing on your nails. I have added it in my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unusual color, I don't wear green, blue or yellowish tones nail polishes, but good for you, nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete