Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OPI Tease-y Does It

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great week and for those with you with final exams, hang in there! I'm actually going to take my chemistry final in 2 hours... ahh!!! My roommate's alarm went off this morning (she's not here today) at 7:45 a.m., an hour before I had to wake up. I could just kill her! Okay, I love her very much and at least I got a little extra time to blog this morning right?

Today's polish is OPI Tease-y Does It from the OPI Burlesque Collection. I LOVE this whole collection, but so far I only own Tease-y Does It and Ali's Big Break. They all look gorgeous though!

 




Isn't the color gorgeous? It's a mix of chocolate, burgundy, gold and pink sparkles... hard to describe; just know this is an awesome color. These pictures were taken 1) in a rush 2) without my light box.

I can't wait until Thursday when my exams are done! I'm already planning a super cute nail art manicure and I can't wait to do it and show you all!

7 comments:

  1. oh i love sparkles so much ! the colour is fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shade! Hope your chemistry exam went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on right this second! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. By giving your tips for network marketing, you will build a group of followers that will return to your site for their future needs. This helps you to build leads, and that will increase the profits that you make each month. Be consistent and patient when entering any network marketing plan.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete