Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Color Club Snakeskin

I swear I haven't completely forgotten about this blog! I'm still on winter break right now and have done my nails (slightly) less frequently.

This week's color is Color Club Snakeskin. This is, at first glance, a gray/gunmetal color. A closer look reveals a slight green/gold tinge. I think this is a very gorgeous and special color because of the green tinge.

Pictured here in two coats (although one coat is actually enough to be opaque). I painted my tips with one coat of China Glaze Techno and one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I am absolutely in love with Fairy Dust, a holographic silver sparkle in clear polish.





I also bought half of China Glaze Anchor's Away polishes and they look gorgeous! I'm so excited to try them out, especially Sea Spray and Pelican Gray! I'll probably post about them soon.

18 comments:

  1. love the glitter and this colour is really nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color choice and the gliter, you can never go wrong with a bit of glitter :D

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination this color polish & glitter is awesome ;)

    lady-flower123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow verry nice :]

    bye samiih from

    beautysucht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! :) I'm in love with your blog!!!
    You're soooo creative :D
    I'm sooo following!! Hope you return the favour :)
    Keep it up!!!
    xoxo Prof Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glitter

    adore your blog, I'm following!

    would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeaous... now I know what i can try to do with that macro-glitter nail polish i don't like much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous blog! keep up the good work! would love your support for mine!
    xo www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE :)
    http://moodhomme-kosmeetika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look, really fits in with the whole galaxy craze too! openboxjewels.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and this color.
    Please check out mine and follow me back if you like! thanks!


    http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the polish!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete